The Baby Show Excel February 2020
February 6, 2020 | by letsbabletsbab
Donut worry! When it comes to The Baby Show, we’ve got you covered!
That’s right for the second year running LetsBab are back at The Baby Show Excel London (28 February 2020 – 1st March 2020), the official baby show app. Download our app and let us keep you on track! Through the app you will receive live scheduling notifications, be able to view the full schedule and access the show map, all in one place in the palm of your hand. If that wasn’t enough, why not come and see us at stand K32 and grab a donut from our lifesize wall. It really is the only app you need when it comes to The Baby Show.
Want to be there? Our competition is child’s play!
LetsBab have 18 pairs of tickets to give away for The Baby Show Excel London.
All you have to do to win is:
-Visit our Instagram page @letsbab on Friday 7th February 2020.
-Tag a friend/partner/family member in our Baby Show competition post.
-Like our post.
-Download our free app.
It’s that simple! The competition opens at 8:00am Friday 7th February 2020 and closes midnight Sunday evening. Winners will be chosen at random and notified by Wednesday 12th February 2020. Good luck!
Terms & Conditions:
- Winners will be selected at random from all eligible entries, the winner will receive one pair of tickets to attend either The Baby Show Excel London (on either Friday 28th February 2020 or Saturday the 29th February 2020 or Sunday 1st February 2020.
- All travel & any other costs to attend The Baby Show Excel London are paid for by the winner and not included in the competition prize
- All entrants must be 18 or over, and permanently resident in the mainland Great Britain only.
- Entries received after the closing date of the 9th February 2020 will not be eligible.
- Winners will be notified by email before Wednesday the 12th February 2020.
- Winners will have until the 14th February 2020 to claim their prize, in the event that a prize is unclaimed after that date then LetsBab reserve the right to withdraw the prize.
- It is the responsibility of the entrant to provide correct up to the date contact details when entering (through their user profile on the LetsBab app), and LetsBab cannot be held responsible for incorrect details supplied.
- The prize is as stated, and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
- <By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition is run by 151 Fifth Limited trading as LetsBab, with registered company number 11423185
- Contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org