LetsBab is a digital mall that allows you shop and share the brands you love with your friends. You can also shop with a purpose and donate through the app to charity. Each brand will pay our users 5% in real cash for their recommendations, which they can keep or donate. We are setting out democratise the voice of recommendation. Every day we share our taste with friends and family. The only people getting paid for their influence is the ‘influencer’ or ‘bloggers,’ with companies spending billions on influencer marketing. We’d like a big chunk of this to go to real people not just the Kardashians. There are now > over 160 brands on the app including ASOS, Pretty Little Thing, Boohoo Man, Missguided, Urban Outfitters, Glossier, Monki and Superga to name a few. Our charity partnerships include Coppafeel, Movember, Project Aware and End Youth Homelessness.
As a LetsBab Champion you have 2 key missions: to get fellow students downloading the LetsBab app, and to get them using it. By doing this you’ll help your community earn some extra cash during their studies as well as raise funds for our amazing charity partners just by getting them to share what they love. It’s a win, win for everyone.
- To act as an ambassador for LetsBab on campus during the academic year, and actively seek out innovative ways to spread the LetsBab message to your fellow students.
- To run and organise the LetsBab Freshers week fair stand in partnership with one of our key charity partners.
- To get > 1000 downloads during the academic year.
- To regularly report back to Bab HQ so we can help you drive further downloads and engagement.
- To work for up to 60 hours each term (an average 5 hours a week).
- Love our mission. Feel passionate about brands and creating social change.
- Be sociable, friendly and approachable. (Kind of like Joe from ‘You’, before he starts locking people in glass boxes)
- Speak Bab fluently. Know our app inside out and be confident in spreading the word
- Be committed to lending your time throughout the first 2 terms (obviously studies come first!)
- Want to be part of a revolution – where real people are rewarded for their recommendations whilst creating social change.
- £8.00 – £9.00 per hour + commission of £1 for every 2 downloads once 1000 downloads achieved
- Amazing experience for your CV
- Opportunity to have a 2021 summer internship at Bab HQ – one of the most exciting consumer and socially driven tech start-ups in the UK!
- Be the hero – help your peers earn some extra cash/have a side hustle
- Raise £££ for our amazing charity partners
Think you’ve got what it takes? We want to hear from you! Fill in our online application form at www.letsbab.com/studentchampions. Application Deadline: 30th of August. Candidates will be shortlisted for Skype Interviews, with all offers going out at the start of September.