London Fashion Week February 2020
January 30, 2020 | by letsbabletsbab
The British Fashion Council will host the London Fashion Week schedule within the LetsBab app for the second season. Allowing attendees to receive up to the minute schedule updates and show start times through notifications on the go. Last season the British Fashion Council opened the doors to everyone for the first time to what has traditionally been an invite-only event. The backdrop of fashion and retail provide the perfect synergy for the collaboration between LetsBab and BFC, as both are placing democratization at the forefront of their mission.” said Bonnie Takhar, Founder and CEO of LetsBab.
Want to be there?
We are offering you and one lucky bestie the chance to win two tickets to Fashion Week to watch either the Temperley London Show on Saturday the 15th or De La Vali Show on Sunday the 16th of February. Check out our Instagram post on Friday the 31st of February for details.
Terms & Conditions:
- Winners will be selected at random from all eligible entries, the winner will receive one pair of tickets to attend either the Temperley London Show (Saturday the 15th of February 2020) or De La Vali (Sunday the 16th of February 2020) at London Fashion Week.
- All travel & any other costs to attend London Fashion Week are paid for by the winner and not included in the competition prize
- All entrants must be 18 or over, and permanently resident in the mainland Great Britain only.
- Entries received after the closing date of the 2nd February will not be eligible.
- Winners will be notified by email before Wednesday the 5th of February 2020.
- Winners will have until the 6th of February 2020 to claim their prize, in the event that a prize is unclaimed after that date then LetsBab reserve the right to withdraw the prize.
- It is the responsibility of the entrant to provide correct up to the date contact details when entering (through their user profile on the LetsBab app), and LetsBab cannot be held responsible for incorrect details supplied.
- The prize is as stated, and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition is run by 151 Fifth Limited trading as LetsBab, with registered company number 11423185
- Contact us at: email@example.com